It’s that time of year! Although Lake Tahoe summers are indescribably beautiful and fun, we tip our hats to winter. In case you haven’t heard the rumor mill of openings in Truckee and North Lake Tahoe, following are the projected dates. Keep in mind that many are weather permitting and subject to change.
- Alpine Meadows – December 10
- Boreal Mountain Resort – Open
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort – December 15
- Donner Ski Ranch – TBA
- Homewood Mountain Resort – TBA
- Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe – November 23
- Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort – November 18
- Soda Springs – TBA
- Squaw Valley – November 23
- Sugar Bowl Ski Resort – TBA
- Tahoe Donner Ski Resort – December 9
Remember, if you haven’t purchased your Tahoe Super Pass (access to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows) then be sure to pick one up here!
The brand new Tahoe Super Pass is the ultimate dual mountain Tahoe pass, providing access to some of the most remarkable, expansive terrain in all of North America. The Tahoe Super Pass is good at Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, providing access to over 6,000 acres, spread across eight Sierra Nevada mountain peaks. The listed prices for the pass are only guaranteed until November 30, 2011 so get yours now!