Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it. – Benjamin Franklin
Indeed Benjamin Franklin was onto something, and there’s nothing like a romantic getaway to rekindle the joy of relationship with the one you love. Celebrate Valentine’s Day this year with something more than the typical roses and chocolate: whisk away to legendary Squaw Valley and indulge in a two night stay!
Replete with your package is dinner for two at Grahams at Squaw Valley, complimentary bottle of red wine from award winning McDowell Valley Vineyards, and couples’ Swedish massage on-site at Squaw Valley Lodge [Tweet This!]. It’s the perfect way to wind down from a day on the slopes. And remember, with your Tahoe Super Pass you can ski/ride at both Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows. A free shuttle runs daily between the two mountains, for your convenience.
Don’t lift a finger this Valentine’s holiday. Surprise your sweetie with a snowy getaway in the Lake Tahoe winter sunshine. See below for details and book now!
- Two Nights Lodging in a spacious Deluxe Studio Suite Condominium for two.
- Dinner for two at renowned Graham’s at Squaw Valley: Graham’s three course dinner for two. (Includes tax and gratuity. Beverages not included. Reservations required.)
- Complimentary bottle of red wine from award winning McDowell Valley Vineyards.
- Swedish massage for two in Squaw Valley Lodge Massage Rooms. (One hour Swedish Massage.)
- Use of the Squaw Valley Lodge Indoor or Outdoor Whirlpools, Sauna, Steam Room and Health Club.
- $625 total package cost midweek; Sunday-Thursday ($156.25 per person/per night, double occupancy. Taxes not included.)
- $699 total package cost weekends; Friday and Saturday ($175 per person/per day, double occupancy. Taxes not included.)
- Valentine’s Day dining, February 14th, with the current 15% off lodging, the package price is $181 per person, per night. $724 for two midweek nights with Valentine’s dining and massage.
Lodging discounts not valid everyday and are subject to change. Based on availability.