It’s finally here: opening day at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows! This morning we kicked off the 2016/17 ski season with three local favorites and powder-hungry riders at Alpine Meadows. A Martinelli first chair toast with Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows athletes Jonny Moseley, Travis Ganong and Cody Townsend while the snow fell was a picture perfect start! Let it snow and stay in the know about lift openings HERE.
Here’s the latest on terrain opening:
· Thursday: Red Dog Lift is expected to open
· Friday: Squaw Creek Lift is expected to open
· Nick’s Run at Alpine will open tomorrow
With a break in the forecast Thursday and Friday, more snow is on the horizon this weekend so be sure to stay tuned in at Open Snow. While the snow stacks up, be sure to book your winter vacation – take advantage of our Winter Lodging Promo:
Three night reservations save 15%
· Four night reservations save 20%
· Five night reservations save 25%
· Six night reservations save 30%
· Seven + nights reservations save 40%
· Christmas and President’s Week holiday periods, up to 15% off. (December 17, 2016 – January 7, 2017 and February. 17 – 25, 2017). 20% off is only valid for Deluxe Studio Condominiums during the dates December 26 – January 1, 2017.
· Valid for winter reservations December 17, 2016 through April 19, 2017.
All Promotions above for Fall and Winter are subject to change, blackout dates, nightly minimums and inventory cutoffs.