If you don’t have plans to ring in the new year, then check out what’s happening around Lake Tahoe for the holiday!
• Après Ski New Year’s Eve at Alpine Meadows: Kick off the NYE celebrations with festive cocktails and live music at Alpine Bar, 2-5PM.
• Toast at High Camp/Celebration at Olympic House: Your choice of family-friendly East Coast midnight toast or 21 yr.+ party!
• Northstar Resort Fire & Ice Celebration: Live music, ice skating, s’mores by the fire and fireworks show at 9PM.
• New Year’s Eve Dinner & Grand Celebration at Resort at Squaw Creek: Whoop it up with music, dancing, a magician, dinner and dessert. Sparkling cider & champagne toast with balloon drop at 9PM and again at 12AM.
• Tahoe Donner Torchlight Parade: A Tahoe tradition you don’t want to miss! Light up the slopes with other skiers in this festive parade; DJ and snacks avaialble in the bar area.
• New Year’s Eve in Manzanita: Feel like a traditional sit-down celebration? Indulge in four-course prix fixe tasting menu with bubbly, music, dancing and party favors. Call for reservation & pricing.
What’s your favorite way to ring in the New Year? Do you normally make a New Year’s resolution?