Sure, Squaw Valley is great for skiing, but why not do a little shopping once you’re ready for a break from the slopes? There are terrific North Lake Tahoe, California shopping malls and Squaw Valley shops right nearby Squaw Valley Lodge. Stay with us, we’ve got the perfect spot to enjoy hottest shopping and the coolest skiing.
Squaw Valley Shopping:
Located in the Squaw Valley Mall:
- Squaw Valley Sports Shop - A complete selection of the latest ski fashions and equipment. Kids clothes, accessories, and more.
- Patagonia at Squaw – The newest technical wear and accessories by Patagonia
- The North Face – The North Face brings their line of multi-purpose apparel, equipment and footwear to Squaw Valley’s base village.
- Squaw Valley Outfitters - Squaw’s own outlet for essential winter clothing and the gotta-have Squaw logo gear.
- Kids Corner – The only children’s store in the Valley
Located in the Village:
- PlumpJackSport – “Fashion-forward” merchandise, designer streetwear and technical sportswear lines by select designers including Prada Sport, Vampire, and Napapijri.
- Granite Chief Sports – Voted “Far West Regional Shop of the Year”. Offering equipment, clothing, accessories and excellent service.
- Alice’s Mountain Market - The Village grocery with all the essentials, plus movie rentals and much more.
- Gallery Keoki – Showcases modern masters, local color & extreme sports through fine art photography by Tahoe and world photographer Keoki Flagg. Features original works and limited edition graphics, photography, glass, ceramics and sculptures by: Picasso, Chagall, Miro, Erte, Calder, Matisse, Dali and more.
- Lather & Fizz Bath Boutique – A boutique that features soaps, lotions and other items to pamper the body. All natural and hand made this is a treat for the senses.
- Waxen Moon – Where families and craftspeople will learn from the pros how to make personalized candles in a unique studio setting.
- Uncorked at Squaw – One of the finest wine stores in the Region. Special tastings and expertise.
- All Fired Up – Paint Your Own Pottery – Paint your own pottery and more! It’s a great opportunity to have fun with family and friends, all while firing up your imagination