Savor Squaw Valley dining. The Lake Tahoe area is home to a delicious variety of restaurants. Whether you’re in the mood for fine dining or a quick bite, you’ll find just what you’re looking for in North Lake Tahoe, California. Located on the legendary ski slopes of Squaw Valley, Squaw Valley Lodge offers the ideal spot for sampling Lake Tahoe’s finest restaurants. Here’s a few of our favorites, from casual to Continental.
Lake Tahoe Dining Spots:
- Graham’s of Squaw Valley ‑ Continental cuisine from France, Italy and Spain. Squaw Valley (530) 581-0454.
- PlumpJack Café – PlumpJack Café offers Mediterranean cuisine. Squaw Valley (530) 583-1576.
- Le Chamois – Located at Squaw Valley Ski Resort Mall, this casual café is open for Lunch & Dinner. Recently named as one of the “Best Après Adventure Bars” by Outside Magazine. Squaw Valley (530) 583-4505.
- Auld Dubliner – Traditional Irish fare as well as contemporary cuisine in an authentic Irish Pub setting. Squaw Valley (530) 584-6041
- Mamasake Sushi Bar offers a wide selection of fresh hand rolls, sashimi, sushi and sake. Squaw Valley 530-584-0110
- Cottonwood at Hilltop – Summer outdoor dining, live music, and great views. Dinner. 10142 Rue Hilltop Truckee (530) 587-5711
- Pianeta – Rustic Italian, fresh homemade pasta. Dinner. 10096 Commercial Row. Truckee (530) 587-4694.
- Dragonfly - Classic California cuisine. Lunch, Dinner. 10118 Commercial Row Truckee (530) 587-0557.
- Moody’s Bistro and Lounge – The place in Truckee for great food and atmosphere with soulful
music and delectable Contemporary American cuisine. 10007 Bridge St., Truckee, CA 96161 (530) 587-8688
- Sunnyside Resort – Lakefront dining – fresh fish, steaks, pasta. Breakfast (summer), Lunch (summer), Dinner. 1850 West Lake Blvd. Tahoe City (530) 583-7200.
- Thai Kitchen – Wide selection of Thai food. Lunch and Dinner. 255 N Lake Blvd Tahoe City, CA 96145 (530) 583-1784